Monday, April 18, 2011

Stephen SuperMan Merrill



Stephen! I love hearing that you are in such high spirits but I didn’t expect anything less from you. You have always been such a great friend and example to everyone you know. My mom said you have always been her favorite she always says she wants me or Meg to marry you haha so get better so we can go get hitched! Haha We all love you Stephen and know with the amount of faith you have anything is possible and know you will soar through this hard recovery with strength that I don’t think I would have if I were in the same situation. The lord only gives us trials he knows we can over come, Stephen the lord must have some Amazing journey for you if he sees that amount of strength and faith in you. Love you Stephen and once again you are in our thought and prayers. O and for the second year in a row, we made the most original gingerbread house ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment