Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday!

Yesterday was my 18th birthday! I
really am not too big into the birthday thing but my friends and family made it
the best day ever! Friday after an 8hr long Respite class my 2 very best
friends of all time took me out to the Scottsdale mall! We went shopping to all
our favorite stores, super fun! Then Carlees lip decided to turn black and
purple so we hurried and went home, and by hurried I mean we stopped and got a
hamburger, got Carlee some ice cream and stopped at a circle k to go potty...
so we hurried to the best of our ability haha we tried watching a movie but
that was fail so we all went and cuddled in Carlees bed, when I say cuddled I
mean it, me and Carlee held hands all night! Cassie and Carlee are the best friends
ever! Prefect Birthday Thanks guys!



2 comments:

  1. haha her face is interrupted...great night, great night. Notice how WE DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES. Gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude!!!!!!! i know!!!!!! we need to take pics EVERY TIME WE ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete