Thursday, July 21, 2011

Easy & Cute Decorating idea!

Ok so Me my mom and Meg love to do fun craft projects and this time
we made cute little jewlery/bag hangers! 
So I thought I would share!
 
 First I just got this old wood frame type thing
and painted it a light green. I got the paint at Home depot on the knockoff
shelf for a dollar! Score
Then I laid out the cute knobs I’m going to use and I marked
where I wanted them to go into the wood. I used a half sheet of cardboard paper
to make sure they all lined up.
Next I drilled a whole for each knob and then screwed them
in with the little washers they came with. The
back of the knob is hanging out on mine but it’s easy to trim them down.
Finished!

Megan and my cousins also made one! Super cheep! All the knobs
were 50% off at hobby lobby. I got the wood for free and the as I said before
the paint was a dollar!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment