Thursday, June 16, 2011

Next Step!

Life has a way of becoming super busy just when you think things are slowing
down! So blogging took a bit of a back burner but I am ready to share my craziness
with the few that actually read this haha! Ok so sense this isn’t FB and I cant
really post a relationship status I’ll just say it now! I am officially dating
Tyler Jourdan Benson it’s only been 1 and half months but every second has been
a blast! Hes pretty much the most amazing guy in the world! But
anyways so far summer has been a bit stressful! But through the stress
I have realized how perfectly things have fallen into place. I needed a car
and my dad and grandpa were able to find me a great little car. I needed a
place closer to MCC and I am able to move in to my grandparents and save a butt
load on gas! I was unsure of school and the costs and now I am able to start
school on time! I am SO blessed and am excited for all that’s ahead, but I will
miss the old days! Cassie is now in Utah and Carlee will only be in AZ 5 days
over the next few weeks! Everything is changing but its all good change and it
feels awesome! Me and Ty have a few trips planned to Utah, this weekend is actually
one of them, and I am so stocked! We always have the funniest time no
matter what we are doing and this weekend is going to be sweet!! I'll of course
post more after the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment