Thursday, June 30, 2011

Forever and always

Words can not describe my love for these two. I can honestly say my sister and mother are and will forever be my very best friends. They have always put me first above anything else. They have thought me to be me and not be afraid to be crazy. My favorite memories are dancing in the kitchen with my mom after I complained about cleaning and her way to fix it was to make light of the situation and just have fun with it. I distinctly remember one day sitting on the couch saying how I was SO board so my mom said “I can fix that!” and then gives me a list of house work to do. Haha My mom has been the perfect example of who I want to be. She has shown me how to be a mom, friend and peacemaker. In school when ever a girl would talk about her mom it was always “I don tell me mom anything”, “My mom is SO lame!” “OMG I would NEVER go shopping with my mom!” I was always so confused by this because I can’t shop with out my mom, I always hang out with her and I tell her everything about my life good or bad. I am proud to say I don have one single secret my mom doesn’t know. As for me Sister, We fight, yell, and say things I cant repeat… but the truth is she is who I look up to most. She is so perfect! She always knows what to say or what to do in a bad situation. I strive to be like her and I can’t imagine her not being in my life. She is the one who taught me to not care so much what other thought of me and focus on what I thought of my self. Meagan is the most trustworthy, honest person I know. We always have the best time together. I can’t pretend we have had a Perfect relationship because ill be the first to say we had anything but a perfect relationship but as we grew up we both grew closer together. I remember when we little we shared a room and we had twin beds, and at night when we were both laying in bed our last words would be “night Morgan,
I love you” and I would say it right back. My favorite was when we would fight and even after we said we would never talk to each other again, at night it all changed, I would say “night meg love you” and after a few minutes of awkward  silence, I would here her say under her breath fast and still in an angry voice “Night. Love you too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment